Our Electrolux customers are always our top priority. In light of the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners without compromising the quality of our services.
In the interest of all our customers, employees and partners, we are focusing on “Essential” repair services.
Electrolux is defining “Essential” appliance repairs as those that impact the health and wellbeing of the Electrolux customer including:
- Refrigerator or freezer experiencing cooling issues or being unable to store food safely for consumption
- Functional repairs that allow a range, oven or microwave to operate, ensuring the ability to cook and prepare meals in the home
- Functional repairs that allow a washer or dryer to operate, ensuring clothes can be cleaned and sanitized
- Functional repairs that allow a dishwasher to operate, ensuring glasses, dishes and utensils can be cleaned and sanitized
- Air conditioner experiencing cooling issues or being unable to help maintain home temperatures in hot weather
Electrolux is defining “Non-Essential” appliance repairs as those that may be delayed including:
- Any noise concern that does not impact the functionality of the appliance
- Any damage (dents, scratches, cracks, etc.) that does not impact the functionality of the appliance
- Any cosmetic issue (handle, knob, etc.) that does not impact the functionality of the appliance
- Low or no ice production or no water dispensing due to filter not being changed
We have some great resources that may be able to help you troubleshoot your appliance.
Electrolux Chat & Phone – Our agents are waiting to assist you., click the chat button or call us at (877) 435-3287
Electrolux How-To Videos – Click here to view our step-by-step video tutorials to troubleshoot your appliance.
Electrolux Frequently Asked Questions - Check out the most common inquiries from customers like you.
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we're grateful that you've entrusted us to help service your appliance. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation and will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
We are also requesting any customers who are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties to please reschedule their appointment. Our technicians will be minimizing direct person-to-person contact. We are doing everything we can to provide a safe and sanitary experience when we visit you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Electrolux Customer Care