1NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. The Electrolux Text to Review Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electrolux Home Products, Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older. Begins 12:00 a.m. ET on May 1, 2018 & ends 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2018. For official rules, visit electroluxreview.dja.com. Two messages per query. By texting you authorize Electrolux to send you an automated text message to your #. Consent not required for condition of purchase. Message & Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 80510 to stop. Text “HELP” to 80510 for help
1. Promotion Period: The Electrolux Text to Review Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. How To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as follows
a. Via Text/Site: To participate using a text-enabled cell phone/device, if you purchased a participating Electrolux product with the Promotion sticker, follow the instructions in the sticker to send a text message with the word “REVIEW” to the short code “80510”. Next, you will receive a text message back with instructions on how to visit www.electroluxappliances.com/review-sweepstakes/ (the “Site”) to complete the online entry form and submit a product review in 1,000 characters or less, including spaces (the “Submission”), to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below. Alternatively, you may visit the Site directly to complete the online entry form to receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing.
b. Via Mail-In/No Purchase Necessary: To receive an Entry into the random drawing purchasing a participating Electrolux product, send a handwritten 3”x5” piece of paper with your first and last name, full address, date of birth, phone number and email address, and an Electrolux product review or a description of an Electrolux product you would like to review (“Submission”) and mail to: Electrolux Text to Review Sweepstakes, PO Box 7752, Melville, NY 11775-7752. Mechanical reproductions are not allowed. Limit one request per hand-addressed stamped envelope. Mail-In Requests must be postmarked by January 1, 2019 and received by January 8, 2019.
NOTE ABOUT PARTICIPATING VIA TEXT USING A DEVICE: When you use your device and/or transmit data via your device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Promotion. Check your device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
Limit one (1) Entry per person for the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method of Entry. The person completing the registration/mail-in Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the name appearing on the Entry. Any Entry deemed inappropriate, in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains references to sex, nudity, acts of violence or acts that are illegal or may cause harm, contains any proper names (other than Entrant’s), third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the Entrant as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Submission from any source. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a Submission qualifies as an Entry. All Submissions must be the sole, original work of the Entrants, must reflect Entrant’s honest beliefs and opinions and must be in English. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Submission (as such may be edited and modified for creative, space or timing (but not substantive) purposes by the Sponsor in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including without limitation posting on any websites) in any and all media. All Entries become property of the Sponsor. Entries will not be judged. By entering, you understand and agree that your Submission may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), 1) be posted online for consumers to view Sponsor’s social media sites or other Sponsor-selected sites; 2) be distributed across social media channels and 3) used by Sponsor in any and all media at its sole discretion without further notice or compensation to you. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any posted Submissions, in its sole discretion, even if the Submission has already been made available to the public. Normal Internet access, phone/usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service will apply. Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible. All Entries must be complete to be eligible. All eligible Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible. Proof of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
As long as your Entry is deemed eligible, the content of your Submission (i.e., whether the review is positive or negative) will not impact your chances of winning the Promotion.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of date of Entry. Employees of Sponsor, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“DJA”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Drawing and Winner Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 30, 2019 2 from among all eligible Entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by DJA, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion. The prize will be awarded and potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or If potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prize: Grand Prize (1): A $1,000 check made payable to the winner.
6. General Rules: Potential Grand Prize (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability and publicity release (“Grand Prize Release”), except where prohibited by law within five (5) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prize Release will be mailed via Priority Mail or sent via email. Return of Grand Prize Release as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Winner and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize and/or for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, image, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence and/or any statements that winner may make regarding Sponsor and/or its products/services for promotional purposes without further notice or compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Online Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, harassing or disruptive manner. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, extend, suspend or modify the Promotion if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control. In such event, Sponsor will conduct the drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT (OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) AGREES THAT: 1) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; 2) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND 3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS.
9. Winner: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after February 6, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by March 6, 2019, to: The Electrolux Text to Review Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Attn: AM, Melville, NY 11747.
10. Sponsor/ Administrator: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Electrolux, 10200 David Taylor Drive Charlotte, NC 28265. The Administrator of the Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.